Nanyuki plains is in Ereri area located 16 km from Nanyuki CBD along the Nanyuki – Rumuruti road. The land is 20 acres divided into 80 quarter acre plots It is accessible at the Ol Pejeta conservancy gate B junction. The parcel is 1 km from the main road.
It is located 1km from the 800 acres proposed Enaai golf course estate. Our other prominent neighbours are Mt. Kenya Wildlife Estate (http://mountkenyawe.com/),Enaai golf course estate(www.Enaai.co.ke) Maiyan Housing Development(www.maiyan.co.ke), Mukima Ridge, British military bungalows and also high net worth individuals whom have invested in the area.
Description and Offer
• Scenic view of Mt Kenya, Lolldaiga hills and Aberdare Ranges
• 16km from Nanyuki CBD
• 1KM from Main road
• Accessible at the Ol Pejeta conservancy gate B junction
• 1km from the 800 acres proposed Enaai golf course estate
• 3km from the Samuel Eto’o Sports Academy
• Ideal for holiday homes
• Ideal for investment
• Ready Free Hold Titles
• Water & Electricity available
• Ksh 600,000 ¼ an acre